Northern California Regional Network
(Caltrans Districts 1, 2, and 4)
Welcome to the Northern California Regional Network page! Information on this page is specific for individuals, agencies, and organizations conducting or interested in SRTS in Caltrans Districts 1, 2, and 4.
Our regional networking calls are a valuable way to learn from other programs, share exciting news or resources, and network with/ask questions of your peers. We often highlight issues related to funding administration, new resources, and state-of-the-art programmatic information.
Please check back for the details on the next call or contact your regional coordinator (above).
Past Networking Call Presentations:
- Engaging Principals in SRTS PowerPoint (February 8, 2012 Regional Call)
- Supportive SRTS Practices (June 13, 2012 Regional Call)
- How your peers are preparing for the new school year! (June 13, 2012 Regional Call)
SRTS Program Websites & Information in Our Region
- Caltrans SRTS Grantee Program Descriptions
- Alameda County SRTS, Transform
- Safe Routes to School – What’s Happening in Humboldt, HCAOG
- Safe Routes to School Planning, Natural Resources Services
- Napa County SRTS Bike Safety Program, Napa County Office of Education
- Marin County SRTS, Marin County Bicycle Coalition
- San Francisco SRTS, San Francisco Department of Public Health
- San Ramon Valley Street Smarts , City of Danville
- Santa Clara County Traffic Safety Communities Network, Santa Clara County Public Health
- Shasta County Safe Routes to School, Shasta County Public Health
- Solano County SRTS, Solano Transportation Authority
- Sonoma County SRTS Program, Sonoma County Bicycle Coalition & Sonoma County Department of Health Services
- West Contra Costa County SRTS, Contra Costa Health Services, Public Health Division
What’s going on in my region?
Bay Area Network
The Safe Routes to School National Partnership and TransForm have launched a new network to support collaborative efforts across the Bay Area. Meetings are held on the third Wednesday of every month at 10 am. Visit their blog to learn more!